Salon Policy/COVID-19 Update - April 12, 2022. In order to protect our employees and our customers from any additional risk, we have made the decision to change our salon policies & salon guidelines.
SALON HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
RIGHT TO REFUSE IN SERVICES
- Our establishment has the right to refuse service to anyone who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves inappropriately with our staff, or can pose a threat to our business. The safety of our staff and clients is our utmost priority. If you are suffering from any contagious infections, we can not provide any services at our salon. You may be asked to wear a mask or get your temperature tested. Every client with any signs of infection will be referred to visit a doctor and to bring a negative test results with them to their next appointment. Otherwise future services will be canceled automatically.
LATE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you are late 5-15 min to your appointments, it’s not guaranteed that we will be able to do all of the booked services. We will do our best to perform as much as we can do from your booked services. However, you will be 100% charged for services that you have booked before your appointment.
Please arrive 5-10 min before your appointment to account for any traffic.
- If you are late 15 min or more on your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a no-show and will be charged 100% of the entirety of your booked appointments.
- You won't be charged when cancelling or rescheduling up to 48 hours before your appointment time. Otherwise you will be charged 50% of the service price for late cancellation, and 100% for not showing up. If you are more than 15 min late to your appointment it will be considered as no-show and you will be charged 100% of the service price.
- Accounts with any unpaid balances will be unable to book any future appointments. Any future appointments already scheduled will be removed until the balance is paid. Clients will have 24 hours to pay any unpaid balances. Additionally, any accounts that have rescheduled or/and cancelled their appointments 10 times within a 365 days will be blocked.
- Appointments scheduled ahead cannot be swapped/exchanged with anyone else. Appointments are only for the clients who booked them. If you decide to switch your appointment with someone else who already has scheduled appointments without letting us know, it will be considered as last min cancellation.
SALON REFUND POLICY
THE EMPLOYEES DELIGHT THEMSELVES ON PROVIDING YOU WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE.
- We do not issue refunds on Salon services. However, should you have any questions or concerns about the service you have received in the salon, please notify the salon within two days of your service. If you are not satisfied with the work performed, we require that you return to the salon so that your nails can be visually inspected. At that time, we will make every effort to make any adjustments to your satisfaction by rescheduling you with the nail technician who performed the initial service, adjustments are made available to you at no cost only with in the two of the initial service.